Re: New Draft comments: textual bodies

Dear Raphaël,
thank you for sharing your experience/thoughts about  the current status of
the model.

As Rob pointed out, there are many reasons that brought us to include that
blank node (or similar) in the current specs.
This has been an semi-open discussion point for quite a while.

We are now trying to better understand what are the repercussions of that
change in respect to the current status of the rest of the model
(multiplicity, semantic tagging, JSON-LD and so on).
Ideally simple annotations should be simple to create.... and complex
annotation should be possible without providing parallel solutions (or
duplicates) in the model.

As this is the first time you intervene on the mailing list, could you
provide a little more context?
I would like to understand better the nature of what you are doing.

Do you use - or plan to use - multiple types of annotations in your system?
If yes, how do you classify them?
Do you support multiple bodies?
Do you need to annotate annotations?
Are you already - or planning to - sharing the annotations?

Anything you can share would help.

Thank you for chiming in,
Paolo

--
Dr. Paolo Ciccarese
http://www.paolociccarese.info/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee(s),
may contain information that is considered
to be sensitive or confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to
any other party without the permission of the sender.
immediately.