Re: Style

From: Bernhard Haslhofer <bernhard.haslhofer@cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:18:17 -0400
To: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>
Cc: Bob Morris <morris.bob@gmail.com>, "shannon.bradshaw@gmail.com" <shannon.bradshaw@gmail.com>, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com>, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>

> If anyone has a real solution to that practical issue, I'd love to
> hear it.

short answer: if you really need to define the color of fragment
boundaries, use SVG selectors.

> Otherwise I would recommend following the consensus of the
> first telecon, documented in the wiki:
>     We keep oa:Style and add oax:CssStyle as the only subclass.
....but I guess I can live with this compromise, even though I'd strongly
recommend against using it for the reasons Bob and others already mentioned.

Bernhard Haslhofer
Postdoc Associate
Cornell Information Science
301 College Ave.