Re: Connecting multiple fragment selectors with individual bodies

Rob,
to me, what Lutz is doing looks more linking separate annotation with a
semantics that, however, in his example is not very explicit. It looks, to
me, very similar to what Kevin was doing with the annotations based on
other annotations.

I see grouping the annotation with the Composite Annotation as orthogonal
and therefore as possible on top of what Lutz is already doing.

Just to give a little more background about the grouping of annotation, Rob
and I had a side conversation and we see three different levels of
aggregations:
- Annotation Set (by topic, purpose....)
   - Composite Annotation
      - Annotations
I am assuming I could also nest additional levels. Like a
CompositeAnnotation hasAnnotation another CompositeAnnotation.

Paolo