Re: status of rdf schemas

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Bob Morris <morris.bob@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like you need ObjectMinCardinality on oa:hasTarget.  For  EL
> and even(?) for QL, prohibition of that is likely a more consequential
> restriction.

Yes, I did not add cardinalities, functionality, etc. Thus
FragmentSelector does not say it requires one and only one rdf:value
either.

In PROV we had strong views that we should try to stay within OWL2 RL
Profile to get the best uptake; this is known to work well with most
reasoners.

'Advanced' superclasses like disjointness and cardinality constraints
unfortunately take you out of OWL2 RL.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science