Re: status of rdf schemas

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:10:20 +0100
To: Bob Morris <morris.bob@gmail.com>
Cc: Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com>, public-openannotation <public-openannotation@w3.org>
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Bob Morris <morris.bob@gmail.com> wrote:
> It looks like you need ObjectMinCardinality on oa:hasTarget.  For  EL
> and even(?) for QL, prohibition of that is likely a more consequential
> restriction.

Yes, I did not add cardinalities, functionality, etc. Thus
FragmentSelector does not say it requires one and only one rdf:value
either.

In PROV we had strong views that we should try to stay within OWL2 RL
Profile to get the best uptake; this is known to work well with most
reasoners.

'Advanced' superclasses like disjointness and cardinality constraints
unfortunately take you out of OWL2 RL.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science