W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-odrl@w3.org > March 2019

Re: ODRL Teleconference (March 2019)

From: Renato Iannella <r@iannel.la>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 22:18:25 +1000
Message-Id: <443D48BD-C2B7-4F16-819C-2D1392CD37C3@iannel.la>
Cc: "public-odrl@w3.org Group" <public-odrl@w3.org>
To: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Thanks Victor for the notes.

Nick has promised to attend next month’s call to give an overview of the W3C Profile work.

I agree that the Best Practices guide needs a good review/validation for completeness….volunteers welcome!!

If there are no more comments on the Verifiable Credentials Data Model, I will inform the W3C Verifiable WG.

Thanks for the trust :-)

Cheers - Renato

> On 4 Mar 2019, at 22:37, Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es> wrote:
> 
> Dear all, 
> 
> The regular ODRL Teleconference was held today. 
> My meeting notes follow.
> 
> Regards,
> Víctor
> 
> MEETING NOTES FOR THE W3C ODRL COMMUNITY GROUP CALL on 2019.03.04
> 
> ATTENDEES
> Sebastian Bader
> Nicoletta
> MichaelS
> Victor
> 
> DISCUSSION
> 1. Github issues
> 1A) How to define terms of a profile in a machine-readable way? #7 
> 
> Discussions on what is profile are still open. A sort of best practice document is needed, perhaps considering the work at:
> https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/ <https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/>
> Sebastian (Fraunhofer) and Michael volunteered to draft a document. Nicoletta has interest also in profiles, in particular she would like to know whether only vocabulary or also the model can be affected --which is of relevance for the normative multiagent systems community.
> 
> 1B) W3C ODRL Recommendations errata maintenance
>  https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/6 <https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/6>
> We fully trust in Renato's management of these issues.
> 
> 1C-1D) Use Cases for Best Practices guide? and ODRL Best Practices document needs corrections and add-ons 
> We feel we are in stalemate, as the current document has not been extensively validated by others. We wonder what should we do about this.
> Is Ben still interested on that?
> 
> 2. Feedback on Verifiable Claims working group by today
> No comments from any of us here.
> 
> ACTION POINTS:
> -  Sebastian and Michael to start a document on profiles
> 
> El 01/03/2019 a las 14:17, Renato Iannella escribió:
>> 
>> Dear all, the next ODRL Teleconference will be Monday 4 March  at 12:00 UTC [1]
>> Teleconference WebEx details [2]
>> 
>> The usual agenda will be based on the Github Issues list [3] 
>> Please add/edit the issues before the call.
>> 
>> In addition, we will also discuss the request from the Verifiable Claims WG [4]
>> 
>> 
>> Cheers - Renato
>> 
>> [1] https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/wiki/Teleconference <https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/wiki/Teleconference>
>> [2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-odrl/2019Jan/0000.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-odrl/2019Jan/0000.html>
>> [3] https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues <https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues>
>> [4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-odrl/2019Feb/0008.html <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-odrl/2019Feb/0008.html>
> 
> -- 
> Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
> D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)
> Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
> ETS de Ingenieros Informáticos
> Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
> 
> Campus de Montegancedo s/n
> Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
> Tel. (+34) 910672914
> Skype: vroddon3
Received on Tuesday, 5 March 2019 12:18:58 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 5 March 2019 12:18:59 UTC