W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-odrl@w3.org > March 2019

Re: ODRL Teleconference (March 2019)

From: Víctor Rodríguez Doncel <vrodriguez@fi.upm.es>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:37:17 +0100
Message-ID: <5C7D1BFD.2010102@fi.upm.es>
To: public-odrl@w3.org
Dear all,

The regular ODRL Teleconference was held today.
My meeting notes follow.

Regards,
Víctor

MEETING NOTES FOR THE W3C ODRL COMMUNITY GROUP CALL on 2019.03.04

ATTENDEES
Sebastian Bader
Nicoletta
MichaelS
Victor

DISCUSSION
1. Github issues
1A) How to define terms of a profile in a machine-readable way? #7

Discussions on what is profile are still open. A sort of best practice 
document is needed, perhaps considering the work at:
https://w3c.github.io/dxwg/profilesont/
Sebastian (Fraunhofer) and Michael volunteered to draft a document. 
Nicoletta has interest also in profiles, in particular she would like to 
know whether only vocabulary or also the model can be affected --which 
is of relevance for the normative multiagent systems community.

1B) W3C ODRL Recommendations errata maintenance
  https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues/6
We fully trust in Renato's management of these issues.

1C-1D) Use Cases for Best Practices guide? and ODRL Best Practices 
document needs corrections and add-ons
We feel we are in stalemate, as the current document has not been 
extensively validated by others. We wonder what should we do about this.
Is Ben still interested on that?

2. Feedback on Verifiable Claims working group by today
No comments from any of us here.

ACTION POINTS:
-  Sebastian and Michael to start a document on profiles

El 01/03/2019 a las 14:17, Renato Iannella escribió:
>
> Dear all, the next ODRL Teleconference will be Monday 4 March  at 
> 12:00 UTC [1]
> Teleconference WebEx details [2]
>
> The usual agenda will be based on the Github Issues list [3]
> Please add/edit the issues before the call.
>
> In addition, we will also discuss the request from the Verifiable 
> Claims WG [4]
>
>
> Cheers - Renato
>
> [1] https://www.w3.org/community/odrl/wiki/Teleconference
> [2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-odrl/2019Jan/0000.html
> [3] https://github.com/w3c/odrl/issues
> [4] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-odrl/2019Feb/0008.html


-- 
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)
Departamento de Inteligencia Artificial
ETS de Ingenieros Informáticos
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 910672914
Skype: vroddon3
Received on Monday, 4 March 2019 12:33:20 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Monday, 4 March 2019 12:33:21 UTC