CFC to start working on splash screen solution

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:48:28 +0000
To: public-native-web-apps@w3.org
Apart from a few changes to our Charter (based on Charles' feedback), I think we have consensus on our Charter and can formally start working on technical documents.

So not to delay, this a 1 week Call for Consensus to start working on the Splash Screen as was discussed in [1]. I believe it is a good spec to start working on because it's relatively small, and the use cases and requirements are clear (again, captured mostly in [1] below).

As per our Operating Guidelines, to start work we need one (or more) Editor, Prototypist, and a Quality Assurer.

Looking for volunteers.

I'm happy to serve as Editor.

Kind regards,
Marcos