[agenda] Tue Apr 14 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:00:05 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Here comes the agenda for our teleconference this afternoon (Apr 14) -
mostly a copy of last week's canceled call.
Please send reports on your action items and regrets before the
The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

*  Widgets testing
ACTION-2 -- Kai Hendry to continue integrating his tests WTF -- due
2009-05-01 -- OPEN

* Device independent testing guidelines
ACTION-30 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Review KAi's version of the
guidelines - due 2009-04-07 - open

* Memory Test
ACTION-18 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to run the memory test on his
mobile devices -- due 2009-03-31 -- Done
ACTION-16 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to set up the memory test on the
W3C server -- due 2009-03-24 -- Done

* Web Compatibility Test
ACTION-28: Wilhelm to blog about new jquery test in wctmb
ACTION-31 on Dominique Hazaël-Massieux: Update the WCTMB documentation
wrt jquery - due 2009-04-07 - pending review
Concerns on DOM Mutation test:

* Blog
ACTION-29: Kai to blog about Nokia store and testing WCTMB

ACTION-21 -- Wilhelm Joys Andersen to send Opera's feedback on OMA test
ACTION-14 -- Dominique Hazaël-Massieux to look back at OMA situation and

* Next meeting
April 21 - I'll be traveling.

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: