Memory test installed; results

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:14:11 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi,

As per my ACTION-16, I've installed Kai's memory test on a W3C server
at:
http://qa-dev.w3.org/2009/memory-test/
aka http://tinyurl.com/cejzgq

It is now linked from the WG home page.

The test didn't work on my treo/blazer - it seems to be loading the
data, but doesn't display the alert box to go higher; I'm pretty sure it
worked with it a while ago - maybe a recent change made the test
non-compatible with blazer?

The netfront browser on my PSP could only go as high as 18884 - which
confirms one of the well-known gripes about that browsers and its memory
limitations.

(this accomplishes my ACTION-18)