[agenda] Tue Feb 20 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:50:13 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Here comes the proposed agenda for our teleconference on Tuesday Feb 20.
Please send any additional proposed item as soon as possible.

The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Scribe: TBD

* Agenda review: any suggested additional item?

* Mobile Web Test Suites survey and re-packaging:
- survey page: http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/matrix
- updates on XHTML MP and WCSS Test suite:
Need a volunteer to review WCSS Test suite

- ACTION: Carmelo to send his multi-test suite cataloguing system to the
mailing list [recorded in
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0010.html
Any feedback on it? Maybe Carmelo can introduce in more depth this

- ACTION: Dmitri to take SVG [recorded in
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0011.html

- Open action items:
ACTION: Carmelo to run the DOM and CSS test suites on his phone
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
ACTION: Dmitri to try and see if he can run one of the test suites on
his development board [recorded in
ACTION: Dom to run DOM and CSS test suites on his phones [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action02]ACTION: Till to
run the CSS Test suite on his phone [recorded in
ACTION: Carmelo to take a closer look at CSS for coverage [recorded in

* Open framework for test suites on Authoring practices
ACTION: Dom to get feedback on the open test suite on authoring
practices from content developers [recorded in

* Roadmap of deliverables
ACTION: Dom to turn the list of work items into a roadmap with a
schedule [recorded in
DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0007.html
Feedback, discussions

* Progress on scheduling next F2F
- Proposal: report sine die next F2F as per:

related actions:
ACTION: Dom to figure out his availabilities in May [recorded in
ACTION: Carmelo to check if NIST can host a meeting in May [recorded in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Dom to set up a questionnaire on setting up a meeting in May
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action11]

* Teleconf schedule change notice
As the US have a different date at which they "spring forward" their
clocks as Europe (March 11 vs Mach 25), we'll have a couple of meetings
(March 13 and 20) where the time of our teleconference will change,
either for Europeans or for Americans; we need to pick which way can
work for as many of us as possible.

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: