W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > February 2007

Re: [agenda] Tue Feb 20 teleconf (cancelled)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:27:30 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1171988850.24224.36.camel@cumulustier>

We actually canceled the call, since both Till and Carmelo had sent
regrets, and their presence for this agenda was fairly important. We did
go through a quick action items review - reports embedded below.

We'll hopefully be back to a more classical call next week.

Le lundi 19 février 2007 à 16:50 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :

> * Mobile Web Test Suites survey and re-packaging:
> - ACTION: Dmitri to take SVG [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0011.html

We confirmed that this action item is done and can be removed from our
tracking. Please follow-up on Dmitri's message if you want to comment on
the findings that he made in his review.

> - Open action items:
> ACTION: Dmitri to try and see if he can run one of the test suites on
> his development board [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

Dmitri reported that the development boards in question don't have user
agents installed, so they can't run the W3C test suites; we agreed this
closed his action item as well.

> ACTION: Dom to run DOM and CSS test suites on his phones [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action02]

I started to try the DOM test suite (but need to do more), and haven't
started to try the CSS test suite; hopefully I should have more to
report next week.

> * Open framework for test suites on Authoring practices
> ACTION: Dom to get feedback on the open test suite on authoring
> practices from content developers [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action08]

I haven't made any progress, but I'm hoping to propose by next week a
public survey (backed up by W3C's questionnaire system, WBS), that we
would send out to the community to get feedback on the usefulness of
such a project, as well as some leads on what kind of tests would be
appropriate.

> * Roadmap of deliverables
> ACTION: Dom to turn the list of work items into a roadmap with a
> schedule [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0007.html
> Feedback, discussions

We still need to discuss this.

> * Progress on scheduling next F2F
> - Proposal: report sine die next F2F as per:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Feb/0000.html
>
> related actions:
> ACTION: Dom to figure out his availabilities in May [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: Dom to set up a questionnaire on setting up a meeting in May
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action11]

We haven't resolved formally yet to report the F2F (although nobody
raised concern on the call when I mentioned it); but if so, this would
make these action items moot.

> * Teleconf schedule change notice
> As the US have a different date at which they "spring forward" their
> clocks as Europe (March 11 vs Mach 25), we'll have a couple of meetings
> (March 13 and 20) where the time of our teleconference will change,
> either for Europeans or for Americans; we need to pick which way can
> work for as many of us as possible.
> http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.2.20070202081234.0503a600@127.0.0.1

I took the action item to give more details as to what possible times
this would offer to us; I'll send that around quickly.

Dom
Received on Tuesday, 20 February 2007 16:28:07 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT