Re: [agenda] Tue Feb 20 teleconf (cancelled)

We actually canceled the call, since both Till and Carmelo had sent
regrets, and their presence for this agenda was fairly important. We did
go through a quick action items review - reports embedded below.

We'll hopefully be back to a more classical call next week.

Le lundi 19 février 2007 à 16:50 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :

> * Mobile Web Test Suites survey and re-packaging:
> - ACTION: Dmitri to take SVG [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0011.html

We confirmed that this action item is done and can be removed from our
tracking. Please follow-up on Dmitri's message if you want to comment on
the findings that he made in his review.

> - Open action items:
> ACTION: Dmitri to try and see if he can run one of the test suites on
> his development board [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

Dmitri reported that the development boards in question don't have user
agents installed, so they can't run the W3C test suites; we agreed this
closed his action item as well.

> ACTION: Dom to run DOM and CSS test suites on his phones [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action02]

I started to try the DOM test suite (but need to do more), and haven't
started to try the CSS test suite; hopefully I should have more to
report next week.

> * Open framework for test suites on Authoring practices
> ACTION: Dom to get feedback on the open test suite on authoring
> practices from content developers [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action08]

I haven't made any progress, but I'm hoping to propose by next week a
public survey (backed up by W3C's questionnaire system, WBS), that we
would send out to the community to get feedback on the usefulness of
such a project, as well as some leads on what kind of tests would be
appropriate.

> * Roadmap of deliverables
> ACTION: Dom to turn the list of work items into a roadmap with a
> schedule [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/25-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
> DONE: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Feb/0007.html
> Feedback, discussions

We still need to discuss this.

> * Progress on scheduling next F2F
> - Proposal: report sine die next F2F as per:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Feb/0000.html
>
> related actions:
> ACTION: Dom to figure out his availabilities in May [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/01/30-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
> ACTION: Dom to set up a questionnaire on setting up a meeting in May
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/02/06-mwts-minutes.html#action11]

We haven't resolved formally yet to report the F2F (although nobody
raised concern on the call when I mentioned it); but if so, this would
make these action items moot.

> * Teleconf schedule change notice
> As the US have a different date at which they "spring forward" their
> clocks as Europe (March 11 vs Mach 25), we'll have a couple of meetings
> (March 13 and 20) where the time of our teleconference will change,
> either for Europeans or for Americans; we need to pick which way can
> work for as many of us as possible.
> http://www.w3.org/mid/5.1.0.14.2.20070202081234.0503a600@127.0.0.1

I took the action item to give more details as to what possible times
this would offer to us; I'll send that around quickly.

Dom