Re: introductions

Hello Everyone,

I think this is a great idea, thanks for starting the thread Katrin.
My name is Ruben Ruiz, I am the Technologist at the National Institute
for Technology in Liberal Education (NITLE).  My primary focus is to
create transparent experiences for teaching with mobile in classrooms
of mostly small private liberal arts colleges.  I am actively
researching current mobile initiatives on member campuses and
exploring methods of "leaving the cave."  It is a pleasure to meet all
of you and I will track this thread actively to see who else is out
there.

Ruben Ruiz
Technologist
Personal blog: RubenRuiz.org