Re: introductions

Hello,

My name is Dhaval and I am based at Nokia Research Center, bangalore - India
My interest areas are the role of Technology and Design in healthcare,
literacy and internet access in general in developing countries.

I have been working in this domain since 2006 - I am hands-on person
in terms of carrying out research and I spend a lot of time on the
field.

Regards,
Dhaval