Re: introductions

From: Alessandro Pistilli <alessandro.pistilli@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 14:26:43 -0400
To: Slim Amamou <slim@alixsys.com>
Cc: Katrin Verclas <katrin@mobileactive.org>, "public-mw4d@w3.org Group" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hello,
this is a great idea Katrin.
I'm an Italian guy migrated to New York, USA 5 years ago.
I've been in the web, mobile and digital media space since 2002,
working for private companies.
I don't know if I can give any valid contribute, but I'm here to learn
more, since I'm a strong believer that mobile changed everything and
it's gonna be even more disruptive in the future.

alessandro
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pistilli
Skype: alexi73
Twitter: @apistilli