Re: [Fwd: Build a Mobile Friendly Site using your Mobile]

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:50:30 +0100
To: Lauri.K.Hirvonen@nokia.com
Cc: boyera@w3.org, public-mw4d@w3.org

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM,  <Lauri.K.Hirvonen@nokia.com> wrote:
> This is something we have been waiting for long time as this means, you
> can now create mobile service just using your mobile phone. No PC needed
> any more for this.

Aren't we getting a little ahead of ourselves?

For me as a Web developer, watching their demo was like hearing chalk
screech on a black board. :)

I think it's too early to consider the Web will be created
meaningfully from a mobile device. Editing from something like a EEEPC
will go much further in the short term.

Kind regards,