RE: [Fwd: Build a Mobile Friendly Site using your Mobile]

From: <Lauri.K.Hirvonen@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:18:22 +0300
To: <boyera@w3.org>, <public-mw4d@w3.org>

I'm happy, that Stephane forwarded this Jo Rabin's sent news to all of
us.

Today is my first day in office after my summer vacation and I got the
same news from Akmin company from India, the creator of MobiSiteGalore
and it's Mobile version.

This is something we have been waiting for long time as this means, you
can now create mobile service just using your mobile phone. No PC needed
any more for this.

Br. Lauri