[ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter with proposal text

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 08:16:14 +0000
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi,
The attached file contains a revision to Yves its-tools proposal. I have
also added revised text for mt confidence score and text analysis
annotation revised . Finally, I have also added at the end the examples
from these data categories, showing how the engine identification
information (which I've now removed from the data category), can be
repalced using the its-tools element.

There are comments that need to be addressed in the document. We can go
through these quickly if we wish in the meeting.

cheers,
Dave