Re: [ACTION-256]: Compile and circulate itsTool examples togehter with proposal text

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 07:04:32 +0100
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Dave, all,

in general this looks good. Just one question - didn't we discuss at some
point to have just URIs, without specifying actually what is actually on
the other side of the URI, that is without the its:processInfo element? In
your proposal you use that element but don't define its content either.
Yves also had raised concerns at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0000.html
about the re-usability of its:processInfo.

Sorry if I missed something & let's talk later,

Felix