Re: [All] remote participation in Lyon f2f

Hi Olaf,

2012/10/31 Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>

>  Hi Felix,
>
> I'd like to participate.
> Trying to connect various emails, this is "... the 1/2 hour coordination
> meeting with the HTML WG will be friday morning."

for the coordination meeting very likely we won't have a chance to let you
dial in, since it is in a different room with many people. It is also only
30 minutes and rather formal co-ordination like discussion, so you won't
miss a lot.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow