[all] suggestions for consolidating requirements

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:23:27 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Dear all,
I have four further suggestions for consolidating requirements that I'd
like to discuss briefly on the call with the relevant people:

Moritz, Des: I think there is potential to combine 'confidentiality'
with 'contentLicensingTerms', with confidentiality being a specific
value of contentLicensingTerms, whcih could perhaps be relaised using
Creative Commons license classes

DaveL, Moritz: Could localeSpecificContent be consolidated with
dropRule, e.g. specifying the content should be drops for specific
locales, for every translation, or for every translation except
specified locales?

DaveL, Pedro: I think we could consolidate author, revisionAgent and
translationAgent, with a generic 'agent' bound to a process spec,
aligning with work in the W3C Provenance Working Group,

Pedro, Dabiel, Declan, Tadej: I think there may be opportunity to
consolidate mtDisambiguationData, namedEntity, terminology and
textAnalyticsAnnotation. For instance is MT disambiguation really
terminology support for MT?

comments weclome,