[ACTION-66] Pick up questionnaire content and present in tabular form. Are input addressed by data cats?

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:21:58 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,
I've summarised the results form the questionnaire on the wiki at:
<https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/66>http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Questionnaire_Results

A lot is already addressed by out proposed data categories, but this
gives us an idea of their reletive importance.

Issues that are highlighted (in my mind at least) are:
1) the importance of supporting in-context translation - how far can we
support this

2) the problems with inconsistent segmentation rules, which may need
more explicit recoding of segment boundaries, perhaps through use of id
value

3) an interest in web service APIs - something that not currently in scope

cheers,
Dave