[ACTION-22] Complete final formatting and sanity check before publishing as a Technical Report

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 12:55:28 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
This refers to the requirements document. In addition to the topics
already under discussion on the list, I've amended the document as follows:

1) To ensure _all_ the ITS1.0 data categories are being considered in
the requirements discussion, I've added a data category entry on
'language information' and 'localisation note' to the document - all the
other ITS1.0 data categories were already mentioned.

2) I've added a requirements on removing and archiving (and for
completeness reintegrating) data categories from content - in response
to CMS community requirements Moritz gathered:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Removal.2C_Archiving_and_Reintegration_of_ITS_mark-up

3) I moved the use cases to the very end of the requirements section. We
need to discuss if this is the best method now of presenting use cases,
in terms of clearly communicating use cases (currently it largely lists
data categories more than describes use cases).

comments welcome,
Dave