RE: [all] suggestions for consolidating requirements

From: Des Oates <doates@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:59:51 +0100
To: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Dave, re this case below, I'm not sure if this is a full overlap.  The use case mentioned in the contentLicensingTerms section covers  MT Training corpora.   Confidentiality is more applicable to a Translation Workflow use case, where the decision logic is more likely to be implemented in a TMS.   If both cases are covered by this data category, then it would be OK, but I want to confirm this is the case first.
Thanks
Des

Moritz, Des: I think there is potential to combine 'confidentiality' with 'contentLicensingTerms', with confidentiality being a specific value of contentLicensingTerms, whcih could perhaps be relaised using Creative Commons license classes