W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Test suite update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:53:09 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwvngc4J3iARgO+02SwquAn-Q0fOd3V+ZfyZ+LPor4EMnA@mail.gmail.com>
To: Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
I have the update to XML disambiguation committed to the git hub.

Leroy


On 13 December 2012 12:26, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

> Thanks Tadej, I updated the HTML to correct this error and also produced
> the output for HTML and put it on git hub just now. I will do XML now and
> keep an eye out for that error.
>
> Thanks,
> Leroy
>
>
> On 13 December 2012 11:57, Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si> wrote:
>
>>  Hi, Leroy, I spotted that in some examples with the disambigclassRef,
>> there's an URL with a missing second slash at http:// (
>> http:/nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place) - this is one of my typos which I
>> remember correcting at some point, but I guess it managed to survive. The
>> rest seem fine, I'll try them out what I implemented.
>>
>> -- Tadej
>>
>>
>> On 13. 12. 2012 12:29, Leroy Finn wrote:
>>
>> Also if Tadej would like to check them that would be great.
>>
>>  Leroy
>>
>>
>> On 13 December 2012 11:17, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>
>>> I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
>>> to produce the output for these files.
>>>
>>>  Leroy
>>>
>>>
>>>  On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
>>>> to produce the output for these files.
>>>>
>>>>  Leroy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>>  I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI. I nearly
>>>>> finished the new input files for disambiguation and should have output for
>>>>> it by tomorrow morning. Then I will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby
>>>>> and Target Pointer.
>>>>>
>>>>>  Leroy
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Everyone,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  I have updated localization quality issues data category to be in
>>>>>> line with the current standard in the draft. I will update loc precis
>>>>>> tomorrow and change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the draft.
>>>>>> That leaves the following in my bugs list.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Disambiguation - update to current standard
>>>>>> LQR -  update to current standard
>>>>>> Ruby - update to current standard
>>>>>> Target Pointer -  - update test files
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting with  [bug].
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  Cheers,
>>>>>> Leroy
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 14:53:42 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 14:53:43 GMT