W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Test suite update

From: Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:26:42 +0000
Message-ID: <CAMYWBwto81s_r7KeB5O09DJrf9bK8UfQkb7cGZW0q=WKoZaAJQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Thanks Tadej, I updated the HTML to correct this error and also produced
the output for HTML and put it on git hub just now. I will do XML now and
keep an eye out for that error.

Thanks,
Leroy


On 13 December 2012 11:57, Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si> wrote:

>  Hi, Leroy, I spotted that in some examples with the disambigclassRef,
> there's an URL with a missing second slash at http:// (
> http:/nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place) - this is one of my typos which I
> remember correcting at some point, but I guess it managed to survive. The
> rest seem fine, I'll try them out what I implemented.
>
> -- Tadej
>
>
> On 13. 12. 2012 12:29, Leroy Finn wrote:
>
> Also if Tadej would like to check them that would be great.
>
>  Leroy
>
>
> On 13 December 2012 11:17, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>
>> I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
>> to produce the output for these files.
>>
>>  Leroy
>>
>>
>>  On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>
>>> I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going
>>> to produce the output for these files.
>>>
>>>  Leroy
>>>
>>>
>>> On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Everyone,
>>>>
>>>>  I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI. I nearly
>>>> finished the new input files for disambiguation and should have output for
>>>> it by tomorrow morning. Then I will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby
>>>> and Target Pointer.
>>>>
>>>>  Leroy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>>  I have updated localization quality issues data category to be in
>>>>> line with the current standard in the draft. I will update loc precis
>>>>> tomorrow and change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the draft.
>>>>> That leaves the following in my bugs list.
>>>>>
>>>>>  Disambiguation - update to current standard
>>>>> LQR -  update to current standard
>>>>> Ruby - update to current standard
>>>>> Target Pointer -  - update test files
>>>>>
>>>>>  Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting with  [bug].
>>>>>
>>>>>  Cheers,
>>>>> Leroy
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 12:27:16 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 12:27:17 GMT