W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

RE: Test suite update

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 08:02:53 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.069464de8c.assp.0694781d02.000301cdd942$ed389630$c7a9c290$@com>
Thanks.

I’ll work on that one next.

-ys

 

 

From: Leroy Finn [mailto:finnle@tcd.ie] 
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:53 AM
To: Tadej Štajner
Cc: Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public
Subject: Re: Test suite update

 

I have the update to XML disambiguation committed to the git hub.

 

Leroy

 

On 13 December 2012 12:26, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

Thanks Tadej, I updated the HTML to correct this error and also produced the output for HTML and put it on git hub just now. I will do XML now and keep an eye out for that error.

 

Thanks,

Leroy

 

On 13 December 2012 11:57, Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si> wrote:

Hi, Leroy, I spotted that in some examples with the disambigclassRef, there's an URL with a missing second slash at http:// (http:/nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place <http://nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place> ) - this is one of my typos which I remember correcting at some point, but I guess it managed to survive. The rest seem fine, I'll try them out what I implemented. 

-- Tadej



On 13. 12. 2012 12:29, Leroy Finn wrote:

Also if Tadej would like to check them that would be great. 

 

Leroy

 

On 13 December 2012 11:17, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going to produce the output for these files. 



 

Leroy

 

On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now going to produce the output for these files. 

 

Leroy

 

On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

Everyone,

 

I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI. I nearly finished the new input files for disambiguation and should have output for it by tomorrow morning. Then I will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby and Target Pointer.  

 

Leroy

 

On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie> wrote:

Everyone,

 

I have updated localization quality issues data category to be in line with the current standard in the draft. I will update loc precis tomorrow and change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the draft. That leaves the following in my bugs list. 

 

Disambiguation - update to current standard

LQR -  update to current standard

Ruby - update to current standard

Target Pointer -  - update test files

 

Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting with  [bug].

 

Cheers,

Leroy 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 15:03:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 15:03:28 GMT