RE: locqualityissuexml

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:26:46 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Hi Leroy, Phil, Dom, all,

Related to LQI (and that should not affect the current set of files, so won't prevent anyone to pass M2):

I don’t think we have coverage for the case where the locQualityIssuesRef attribute points to somewhere outside of the document being processed. The value being a IRI there is no reason it cannot be, for example, an external file where the issues list is stored.

I’ve attached a proposed input and output to cover that case.

Note that also test for multiple issues in the standoff list (I think the current tests have only cases where there is a single item).

cheers,
-yves