W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

[bug] LQ Rating

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:46:52 -0700
To: "'Multilingual Web LT-TESTS Public'" <public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org>
Message-ID: <assp.0694150ab9.assp.06945d6b08.00b401cdd938$4f167440$ed435cc0$@com>
Hi Leroy,

I've went through the LQ-Rating files and all look fine except for one minor detail:
There was only a discrepancy between the URI of the profile-ref in the input and output for HTML.
I've changed the input to match the output.
It's committed.

Some day, when all this is done, you'll have to give me your secret on how you manage the feat of having different lower/upper cases in data between input and output if these output files are generated automatically :)
I'm guessing you randomly change some automatically, just to see if we are really generating our own output or just copying yours :) 
Sneaky test validation: I like that!

cheers,
-yves
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 13:47:36 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 13:47:36 GMT