W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org > December 2012

Re: Test suite update

From: Tadej Štajner <tadej.stajner@ijs.si>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 12:57:12 +0100
Message-ID: <50C9C298.3020501@ijs.si>
To: public-multilingualweb-lt-tests@w3.org
Hi, Leroy, I spotted that in some examples with the disambigclassRef, 
there's an URL with a missing second slash at http:// 
(http:/nerd.eurecom.fr/ontology#Place) - this is one of my typos which I 
remember correcting at some point, but I guess it managed to survive. 
The rest seem fine, I'll try them out what I implemented.

-- Tadej

On 13. 12. 2012 12:29, Leroy Finn wrote:
> Also if Tadej would like to check them that would be great.
>
> Leroy
>
>
> On 13 December 2012 11:17, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie 
> <mailto:finnle@tcd.ie>> wrote:
>
>     I have updated the input disambiguation files on git hub. I am now
>     going to produce the output for these files.
>
>     Leroy
>
>
>     On 13 December 2012 11:15, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie
>     <mailto:finnle@tcd.ie>> wrote:
>
>         I have the update input disambiguation files on git hub. I am
>         now going to produce the output for these files.
>
>         Leroy
>
>
>         On 12 December 2012 17:24, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie
>         <mailto:finnle@tcd.ie>> wrote:
>
>             Everyone,
>
>             I have LQR updated and Yves has assisted in updating LQI.
>             I nearly finished the new input files for disambiguation
>             and should have output for it by tomorrow morning. Then I
>             will finish off the bugs by correcting Ruby and Target
>             Pointer.
>
>             Leroy
>
>
>             On 11 December 2012 18:20, Leroy Finn <finnle@tcd.ie
>             <mailto:finnle@tcd.ie>> wrote:
>
>                 Everyone,
>
>                 I have updated localization quality issues data
>                 category to be in line with the current standard in
>                 the draft. I will update loc precis tomorrow and
>                 change it to loc quality rating as it is now in the
>                 draft. That leaves the following in my bugs list.
>
>                 Disambiguation - update to current standard
>                 LQR -  update to current standard
>                 Ruby - update to current standard
>                 Target Pointer -  - update test files
>
>                 Any problems or issues let me know in a mail starting
>                 with  [bug].
>
>                 Cheers,
>                 Leroy
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:58:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:58:42 GMT