From: Erik Mannens [mailto:erik.mannens@ugent.be]
Sent: jeudi 3 novembre 2011 15:07
To: Yves Lafon; fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net; DENOUAL Franck; chris.double@double.co.nz; Thierry Michel; Tobias Bürger
Cc: Raphaël Troncy; Davy Van Deursen
Subject: Reminder: Acknowledge your agreement on Disposition of Comments, please

Reminder 1 (except for Tobias :) ... please acknowledge that we took care of your comments (via a reply to the MF mailing list) !!!

Erik

---

On 02 Nov 2011, at 19:48, Erik Mannens wrote:

Dear all,

As for now, we don't see links to the originator commenter email agreeing with the MFWG proposal, as it is usually done in the Disposition of Comments [1]. Can all six of you please ASAP acknowledge his/her agreement via the MF-mailinglist, so we can formally proceed to CR. Thanks in advance for the prompt reply and have a nice day.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/comments-disposal.html

Sincere greetings,

Erik Mannens, PhD

Research Unit Leader - Future Media & Imaging Dept.

Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Dept. ELIS - MMLab
Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201