W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > June 2010

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 June, Telecon 0900 UTC

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:19:23 +1000
Message-ID: <AANLkTinQ4PF--HDJ9XKHM6JccZKA0h7UcKlsHYFse7Tr@mail.gmail.com>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Raphael, is it taking place?
S.

2010/6/28 RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
> Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=06&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> The specification has been published as LCWD, see
> http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8842. We need to discuss how we handle the
> summer break and the editing of a new WD for RTSP handling (see below).
> Best regards.
>
> †Erik & RaphaŽl
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2010-06-30
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 30 June *09:00-10:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=06&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 30 June 2010, 0900 UTC
> † † † † † † †0200 (West US)
> † † † † † † †1000 (Galway)
> † † † † † † †1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
> † † † † † † †1800 (Tokyo)
> † † † † † † †1900 (Sydney)
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel † † † † †: #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client † : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information † †: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot † † † †: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Raphael
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Scribe: Silvia (On Deck: Conrad, Michael)
> Regrets: Erik, Davy
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
> members and invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN:
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 23 June 2010 telecon:
> http://www.w3.org/2010/06/23-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
> 2. UC & REQUIREMENTS:
>
> * ACTION-180: Davy to add the WebM codec into our fitting table
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0066.html
> ** Discussion: remove the "conditionally fit" of the table?
>
> 3. SPECIFICATION:
>
> * ACTION-179: Raphael to address RTSP handling, pointing to the wiki page
> for the processing, making sure the syntax is stated to be generic
> DONE:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0067.html
> * ACTION-173: Yves to produce the code that will check the grammar of both
> the URI syntax and the Headers syntax
> * ACTION-175: Yves to update the grammar parsing automatically generated
> code for the URI syntax
>
> 4. Media Fragments in RTSP:
>
> * Good summary of Silvia:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0080.html
> * ISSUE-18 [Raphael]: RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI
> ** See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0065.html
>
> 5. PUBLIC COMMENTS:
> * Image sprite in HTML5:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html
>
> 6. TEST CASES:
> * Corrib test tool: http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/
> * ACTION-146: Jack to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases for
> temporal fragments
> ** See also:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0048.html
> ** Suggestion of nasty test cases by Philip:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Dec/0015.html
> * ACTION-148: Michael to add a copy TC functionality in corrib
> * ACTION-149: Michael to come up with a fix for overview vs. edit single TC
> in corrib
> * ACTION-167: Erik to find license free movies for the automatic test suite
> ... starting with Elephant Dreams and the creative commons
> * ACTION-168: Davy to investigate how the automatic test suite could also be
> done for evaluating the UA behavior
> * ISSUE-9 [Michael]: Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases?
> * ISSUE-10 [Michael]: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance
>
> 7. OPEN ISSUES
>
> * ISSUE-13 [Raphael]: Write a IETF draft for proposing how to register the
> fragment scheme for all media types
> * ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
> ** See:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0056.html
>
> 8. AOB
>
> --
> RaphaŽl Troncy
> EURECOM, Multimedia Communications Department
> 2229, route des CrÍtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
> e-mail: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
> Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
> Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
> Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 30 June 2010 09:27:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:39 GMT