W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > June 2010

Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 30 June, Telecon 0900 UTC

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:21:00 +0200
Message-ID: <4C28859C.3070408@eurecom.fr>
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Dear Media Fragmenters,

Please, find below the agenda for this week telecon 
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=06&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

The specification has been published as LCWD, see 
http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8842. We need to discuss how we handle 
the summer break and the editing of a new WD for RTSP handling (see below).
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl

------------

AGENDA Teleconference
W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2010-06-30
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday, 30 June *09:00-10:00 UTC*
Local time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=30&month=06&year=2010&hour=09&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

30 June 2010, 0900 UTC
               0200 (West US)
               1000 (Galway)
               1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
               1800 (Tokyo)		
               1900 (Sydney)		
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
Duration : 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
W3C IRC Web Client   : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chair: Raphael
ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
Scribe: Silvia (On Deck: Conrad, Michael)
Regrets: Erik, Davy

Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
members and invited experts only.

1. ADMIN:
* Roll call
* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 23 June 2010 telecon:
http://www.w3.org/2010/06/23-mediafrag-minutes.html

2. UC & REQUIREMENTS:

* ACTION-180: Davy to add the WebM codec into our fitting table
DONE: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0066.html
** Discussion: remove the "conditionally fit" of the table?

3. SPECIFICATION:

* ACTION-179: Raphael to address RTSP handling, pointing to the wiki 
page for the processing, making sure the syntax is stated to be generic
DONE: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0067.html
* ACTION-173: Yves to produce the code that will check the grammar of 
both the URI syntax and the Headers syntax
* ACTION-175: Yves to update the grammar parsing automatically generated 
code for the URI syntax

4. Media Fragments in RTSP:

* Good summary of Silvia: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0080.html
* ISSUE-18 [Raphael]: RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI
** See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0065.html

5. PUBLIC COMMENTS:
* Image sprite in HTML5: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html

6. TEST CASES:
* Corrib test tool: http://ld2sd.deri.org/corrib/
* ACTION-146: Jack to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases 
for temporal fragments
** See also: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0048.html
** Suggestion of nasty test cases by Philip:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Dec/0015.html
* ACTION-148: Michael to add a copy TC functionality in corrib
* ACTION-149: Michael to come up with a fix for overview vs. edit single 
TC in corrib
* ACTION-167: Erik to find license free movies for the automatic test 
suite ... starting with Elephant Dreams and the creative commons
* ACTION-168: Davy to investigate how the automatic test suite could 
also be done for evaluating the UA behavior
* ISSUE-9 [Michael]: Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases?
* ISSUE-10 [Michael]: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance

7. OPEN ISSUES

* ISSUE-13 [Raphael]: Write a IETF draft for proposing how to register 
the fragment scheme for all media types
* ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
** See: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0056.html

8. AOB

-- 
RaphaŽl Troncy
EURECOM, Multimedia Communications Department
2229, route des CrÍtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.
e-mail: raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4 - 9300 8242
Fax: +33 (0)4 - 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~troncy/
Received on Monday, 28 June 2010 11:23:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:39 GMT