Re: feedback on use cases and requirements

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:10:43 +1000
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Cc: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
2009/8/22 Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>

> > [...]
> >>
> >> Has SMIL got a good EBNF spec of this? If not, I can make it up. :-)
> >

> > Reasonable (at least a *lot* more reasonable than HTML5, I think). See
> > <
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-SMIL3-20081201/smil-timing.html#Timing-WallclockSyncValueSyntax
> >.
>
> Ah, excellent. Thanks. I'm happy to adapt the one I used to this
> unless there are objections.

To make some progress, I have just gone ahead and done it.

I have used the SMIL3 specification rather than what HTML5 proposes. HTML5
includes the SMIL specification, but also has specifications for a week
string (which specifices work weeks in the year). BTW: somebody should put a
reference into HTML5 that their dates-and-times spec is based on SMIL3.