Re: feedback on use cases and requirements

2009/8/22 Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>:

> [...]
>>
>> Has SMIL got a good EBNF spec of this? If not, I can make it up. :-)
>

> Reasonable (at least a *lot* more reasonable than HTML5, I think). See
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-SMIL3-20081201/smil-timing.html#Timing-WallclockSyncValueSyntax>.

Ah, excellent. Thanks. I'm happy to adapt the one I used to this
unless there are objections.

BTW: I think HTML5 does not believe in ABNF. They also do not believe
in DTD or XML schema specifications. They just want text. I think
that's unfortunate, but that's just me. :-)