Re: Screen sharing function name

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 14:44:10 +1100
To: Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com>
Cc: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 7 February 2015 at 12:41, Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> wrote:
> I think this may be a case of picking the least bad name.

Indeed.  And I don't much mind what we ultimately pick.

The problem I have with System is that it is a word that applies to
getUserMedia too.  This is media that your system is producing.

The reason I'm not concerned with Display with respect to audio is
that it has more meanings than just the obvious screen-related one.
In particular "to reveal; betray".