Re: XSLT-Stylesheet for conversion XMP > MAWG

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 20:02:31 +0200
To: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@dfki.de>, "Höffernig, Martin" <Martin.Hoeffernig@joanneum.at>
CC: public-media-annotation@w3.org, Frank Biederich <fbiederi@adobe.com>

Felix, Martin,

I have added your 2 files (XML and RDF) into the testsuite.
(replace the former one.
Note that in the RDF I have added a comment as mentuionned in the
guidelines.

I have also added your Stylesheet for conversion of XMP (canonical form)
to instance of "Ontology for Media Resources 1.0" in the list of
Implementations/demonstrators

see

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/testsuite.html

The last bit is that I have removed the former TTL file for XMP. Maybe
you would like to provide a new one?

Martin could you check the RDF file for XMP ?

Thanks a lot for your input.

Bets,

thierry