AW: XSLT-Stylesheet for conversion XMP > MAWG

Dear Felix, Thierry, all

I have finished the recheck of the latest XMP example.
This example has passed the consistency check using Protege and Pellet.

However, I have some remarks which should be discussed.

The value of ma:hasLanguage is a rescource containing three different labels:
<ma:hasLanguage rdf:parseType="Resource">
         <rdfs:label>en</rdfs:label>
         <rdfs:label>de-DE</rdfs:label>
         <rdfs:label>de-DE-bayrisch</rdfs:label>
</ma:hasLanguage>

Since no cardinality restrictions has been defined in the MA ontology, using multiple labels for the same resoure would be possible.
However, the question is if the above usage of mulitpe labels is correct in the MA ontology context?

I would suggest to avoid the mulitple labels for the same resource and describe multiple labels in the following way:
<ma:hasLanguage rdf:parseType="Resource">
         <rdfs:label>en</rdfs:label>
</ma:hasLanguage>
<ma:hasLanguage rdf:parseType="Resource">
         <rdfs:label>de-DE</rdfs:label>
</ma:hasLanguage>
<ma:hasLanguage rdf:parseType="Resource">
         <rdfs:label>de-DE-bayrisch</rdfs:label>
</ma:hasLanguage>

Another resource (value of ma:hasPolicy) contains multiple labels modelled in the same as above.

Furthermore, the media resource contains two different creation dates.
>From my side of view there can be only one creation date.

Best,
Martin