XSLT-Stylesheet for conversion XMP > MAWG

From: Felix Sasaki <felix.sasaki@dfki.de>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:25:11 +0200
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Cc: Frank Biederich <fbiederi@adobe.com>
Thierry, all,

I have made a slight update of the XMP examples. Attached ZIP file contains
a new input file MAWG_test_canonical.xml, and an output
file MAWG_test_canonical_mapped-to-rdf-by-xslt.xmp
can you replace input and output in the CR table for the ontology document

The ZIP file also contains an XSLT stylesheet that I used for the generation
of the output file. Input needs to be XMP *in canonical form* (a certain
kind of XMP serialization). From my understanding an XMP processor needs to
be capable to produce that form. See the stylesheet also at
Can you add the stylesheet (or maybe rather the link to it) to the mapping
tool list of implementations / demonstrators for the ontology? Many thanks
in advance.

 I have put Frank Biederich from Adobe into the loop so that he is aware of

Prof. Dr. Felix Sasaki
Senior Researcher, Language Technology Lab
DFKI GmbH, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany http://www.dfki.de
phone: +49-30-23895-1807 (fax: -1810)
Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern
(Vorsitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/**register <http://multilingualweb.eu/register>