Re: CR version of the Ontlogy for REVIEW

Le 09/05/2011 16:33, Bailer, Werner a écrit :
> Dear Thierry, all,
>
> Here are some comments on the draft CR version.
>
> - status section
>    - typo: convinience ->  convenience

--> Updated

> - introduction:
>    - "... types of mappings: exact, broader or narrower." The tables actually use the terms "exact", "more specific", "more generic" and "related"
--> Updated
>    - "with the Dublin Core" ->  "with Dublin Core"
--> Updated
>    - examples in Table 1.1.2 are missing

--> ???

--> @@ Not done. to be discussed.

>    - title: double quotation mark after String
--> Updated

>    - location: maybe mention http://www.epsg-registry.org/ as a registry of coordinate reference systems (which can be used to identify coordinate systems by URIs)
--> Updated
> - mapping tables
>    - Dublin core: "similar" is used instead of "related"
>    - EBU Core: "similar" is used instead of "related", "derived" is also used
>    - IPTC: the table should have NewsML-G2 in the title
>    - IPTC: "similar" is used instead of "related"
>    - MPEG-7: numTracks: the how to text should be changed to "AudioChannel maps to numTracks of an audio track. For a media resource, the number of video and audio channels can be determined from the number of parallel tracks being described"
>    - TV Anytime: "similar" is used instead of "related", "derived" is also used
>    - F4V: "usually exact" is used

--> All mapping table updated

> - examples
>    - there is<span><tt>  markup in sections 6.4 and 6.5

Right the Tool deoes not like <span>. I have to investigate. Or will
change manually the HTML output ;-(

> - ontology
>    - there is an indentation of the 1st line in both the XML and TTL representation

Right the Tool does not like something here. I have to investigate. Or
will change manually the HTML output ;-(

> - references
>    - shouldn't XML schema data types, RDF and OWL2 be among the normative ones?
>    - HTML5: reference a more recent draft?
>    - TTML should probably be normative, as all the other mapped formats are

--> All mapping table updated

see updates
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/drafts/ontology10/CR/mediaont-1.0.html

and in the dev space