Re: ACTION ALL to review the Ontology spec before 2nd Last CAll

Mari Carmen,

Thank you for your review.

I have update the spec as follows.

http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

Le 04/02/2011 14:53, Mari Carmen Suárez de Figueroa Baonza a écrit :
> Dear Thierry, and all,
>
> here you can find my comments.
>
> abstract
> - a core set of descriptive properties: this document defines --> "a
> core set of descriptive properties. This document defines"

Done

> introduction
> - in the following "properties of our Ontology was selected", 'our
> ontology' should be changed for 'Ontology for Media Resources 1.0'

Done

> terminology
> - "Ontology definition": are not limited to using RDF: implementations
> MAY use --> are not limited to using RDF. Implementations MAY use

Done
> - "Media resource definition": is any physical or logical Resource that
> can be --> is any physical or logical resource that can be

Done

> acknowledgement
> - member list should be updated (maybe including also my name, if you
> consider it logic :-)).

Added your name

> General: (across the document)
> - The use of 'version 1.0' and '1.0' with respect to the Ontology for
> Media Resources should be unified along the text, because sometimes is
> used in the first form and other times in the latter one.
Done

> - Some times ontology appears in lower case and other times starting
> with capital letter (e.g., second and third paragraph of the
> introduction), this should be unified (to be used always the same form).

I unified it. But is some cases the ontology should remain with a lower
case, when it is use as a general case for ontology (not the Media
Ontology).

> - It should be clarify explicitly that "Media Ontology" and "Ontology
> for Media Resources" are synonyms

Added in
2 Conformance Requirements

> - Different types of letters are used (e.g. for urls, see section 7.1).
> This should be unified.

Not sure what you mean ?