Re: ACTION ALL to review the Ontology spec before 2nd Last CAll

Dear Thierry, and all,

    here you can find my comments.

abstract
    - a core set of descriptive properties: this document defines --> "a
core set of descriptive properties. This document defines"

introduction
    - in the following "properties of our Ontology was selected", 'our
ontology' should be changed for 'Ontology for Media Resources 1.0'

terminology
    - "Ontology definition":  are not limited to using RDF:
implementations MAY use --> are not limited to using RDF.
Implementations MAY use
    - "Media resource definition": is any physical or logical Resource
that can be --> is any physical or logical resource that can be

acknowledgement
    - member list should be updated (maybe including also my name, if
you consider it logic :-)).

General: (across the document)
    - The use of 'version 1.0' and '1.0' with respect to the Ontology
for Media Resources should be unified along the text, because sometimes
is used in the first form and other times in the latter one.
    - Some times ontology appears in lower case and other times starting
with capital letter (e.g., second and third paragraph of the
introduction), this should be unified (to be used always the same form).
    - It should be clarify explicitly that "Media Ontology" and
"Ontology for Media Resources" are synonyms
    - Different types of letters are used (e.g. for urls, see section
7.1). This should be unified.

Best Regards,

       Mari Carmen.

Thierry MICHEL escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Please review carefully the Ontology draft
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html
>

> This will be the *last chance* for edits before going to 2nd  Last Call.
>
> During the next MAWG telecon, the group will take the decision to move
> to 2nd  Last Call.
>
> Please report to the mailing list your feedback.
>
> Thierry.

 Dr. Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa
 Teaching Assistant

 Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)