W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2010

RE: bugs in mapping tables

From: Evain, Jean-Pierre <evain@ebu.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:20:35 +0200
To: "'tmichel@w3.org'" <tmichel@w3.org>, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <7D1656F54141C042A1B2556AE5237D60010CEEB7F1F2@GVAMAIL.gva.ebu.ch>
Hi Thierry,

What should now replace the ma:policy or ma:licence?

Best regards,

Jean-Pierre

-----Original Message-----
From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
Sent: mercredi, 15. septembre 2010 08:28
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: bugs in mapping tables

Hi,

I have review the mapping tables.

There are a few issues for the following:

* EBUCore:
There is a "ma:policy"  and 	
"ma:license" which is not a ma property.

* IPTC was missing line "ma:frameRate"
* TVA was missing line "ma:frameRate"

I have added these two lines in the table.

Please editors taking care of these mappings should update their table.


FYI,
I have changed the properties from "ma:license" to "ma:policy" and also 
used camel case for

ma:samplingRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:numTracks
Received on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 08:21:11 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 15 September 2010 08:21:11 GMT