W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2010

bugs in mapping tables

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:28:15 +0200
Message-ID: <4C90677F.6000806@w3.org>
To: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi,

I have review the mapping tables.

There are a few issues for the following:

* EBUCore:
There is a "ma:policy"  and 	
"ma:license" which is not a ma property.

* IPTC was missing line "ma:frameRate"
* TVA was missing line "ma:frameRate"

I have added these two lines in the table.

Please editors taking care of these mappings should update their table.


FYI,
I have changed the properties from "ma:license" to "ma:policy" and also 
used camel case for

ma:samplingRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:averageBitRate
ma:numTracks
Received on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 06:28:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 15 September 2010 06:28:43 GMT