From: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Sent: mardi, 14. septembre 2010 21:34
To: Bailer, Werner; Tobias Bürger
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: RE : RE : [mawg] action-249: Ontology Rev. 7 available

Good.

It is not only a matter of compatibility with the original ontology but an imperative need for the group to understand the paradigm shift.

As I always say in my presentations about semantic web technologies, there is no direct path from xml to rdf.

Working on EBUCore Rdfisation now, I can see how both approaches are complementary but still separate in terms of modelling.

jean-Pierre