W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2010

Re: bugs in mapping tables

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:02:06 +0200
Message-ID: <4C90D1DE.7060604@w3.org>
To: "Evain, Jean-Pierre" <evain@ebu.ch>
CC: "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Jean-Pierre,

We now have only ma:policy

Le 15/09/2010 10:20, Evain, Jean-Pierre a écrit :
> Hi Thierry,
>
> What should now replace the ma:policy or ma:licence?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jean-Pierre
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Thierry MICHEL
> Sent: mercredi, 15. septembre 2010 08:28
> To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
> Subject: bugs in mapping tables
>
> Hi,
>
> I have review the mapping tables.
>
> There are a few issues for the following:
>
> * EBUCore:
> There is a "ma:policy"  and 	
> "ma:license" which is not a ma property.
>
> * IPTC was missing line "ma:frameRate"
> * TVA was missing line "ma:frameRate"
>
> I have added these two lines in the table.
>
> Please editors taking care of these mappings should update their table.
>
>
> FYI,
> I have changed the properties from "ma:license" to "ma:policy" and also
> used camel case for
>
> ma:samplingRate
> ma:averageBitRate
> ma:averageBitRate
> ma:numTracks
>
Received on Wednesday, 15 September 2010 14:02:34 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 15 September 2010 14:02:34 GMT