information for Flash multimedia container format

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:21:10 +0200
To: masinter@adobe.com, "public-media-annotation@w3.org" <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Larry,

The Media annotation WG is currently working on a spec
"Ontology for Media Resources 1.0"
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html

We have defined a set of (Core Set) Descriptive properties [1].

We are also defining multimedia container formats mapping tables
established from the Media Ontology's core properties to various
multimedia container formats.

One of these multimedia container formats is flv.

Could you please help the Media annotations WG and provide the
appropriate information to fill in the Flash mapping table ?

template is available at
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#iddiv4x2x25956

We would appreciate your feedback to include this container in  our spec.

Best,

Thierry Michel

MAWG W3C Team Contact.

[1]