W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2009

[AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26

From: Joakim Söderberg <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 21:44:03 +0200
Message-ID: <4055256AED9D224D9442B19BF1C4C49003B9733B@esealmw118.eemea.ericsson.se>
To: <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Hi all,
Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 26 May, 12:00 UTC.
 
*===================================================================*
*Tuesday, 26 May 12:00-13:00 UTC*
*===================================================================*
* **Zakim General Information*
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=2009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html> 
Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")
Duration: 60 minutes
-------------------------------------------------------------------
IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/> )
Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------
WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
WG open issue : 
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
*===================================================================*
*AGENDA*
*[1] Administratives*
Chair: Joakim 
Scribe: none yet
Regrets: 
[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 19 May 2009
http://www.w3.org/2009/05/19-mediaann-minutes.html
[b] Schedule for the next call on 2 June 2009
 
*[2] Items*
[a] Action items
Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
[b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"
    i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)
    ii) Terminology
    Media Entity vs. Entity Endeavour (Victor, PA), http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.html
    iii) Attribute descriptors 
    Clarifications (David) http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.html    
    Tobias: Description of the elements 
    iv) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.html
      
[c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?
        http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology
 <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.html> 
[d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.
Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft
[e] AOB
---------------------------------------------
Joakim Söderberg
Received on Sunday, 24 May 2009 19:48:32 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Sunday, 24 May 2009 19:48:33 GMT