W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > May 2009

RE: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26

From: Chris Poppe <Chris.Poppe@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 17:14:26 +0200
To: 'Joakim Söderberg' <joakim.soderberg@ericsson.com>, <public-media-annotation@w3.org>
Message-ID: <016000AA2E6E413092786926C408BD48@elis.UGent.be>
Dear all,

 

Again my regrets for the Phone conference of tomorrow, I’m at a seminar at
that time.

 

Kind regards

 

Chris Poppe
 
Ghent University - IBBT
Faculty of Engineering
Department of Electronics and Information Systems (ELIS)
Multimedia Lab Gaston Crommenlaan 8 bus 201
B-9050 Ledeberg-Ghent
Belgium

 


t: +32 9 33 14959
f: +32 9 33 14896
t secr: +32 9 33 14911
e:  <mailto:chris.poppe@ugent.be> chris.poppe@ugent.be

 


 
URL:  <http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be>
http://multimedialab.elis.ugent.be

  _____  

Van: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] Namens Joakim Söderberg
Verzonden: zondag 24 mei 2009 21:44
Aan: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Onderwerp: [AGENDA] Media Annotation WG teleconf - 2009-05-26

 

Hi all,

Below is the agenda for our call Tuesday, 26 May, 12:00 UTC.

 

*===================================================================*

*Tuesday, 26 May 12:00-13:00 UTC*

*===================================================================*

* **Zakim General Information*

 
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=2
009&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=05&day=26&year=20
09&hour=12&min=00&sec=0&p1=0

 <http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html>
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3261

Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)

Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99

Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152

Conference code: 6294 (spells "MAWG")

Duration: 60 minutes

-------------------------------------------------------------------

IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665 W3C IRC Web Client :
<http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc (Other
clients are listed at  <http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/>
http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client)

Zakim information :  <http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim>
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim

Zakim bridge monitor :  <http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html>
http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html

Zakim IRC bot :  <http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html>
http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------

WG home page :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

WG admin home page :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin

WG AI tracker :  <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/

WG open issue : 

 <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

*===================================================================*

*AGENDA*

*[1] Administratives*

Chair: Joakim 

Scribe: none yet

Regrets: 

[a] Agenda review and approval of previous minutes 19 May 2009

 <http://www.w3.org/2009/05/19-mediaann-minutes.html>
http://www.w3.org/2009/05/19-mediaann-minutes.html

[b] Schedule for the next call on 2 June 2009

 

*[2] Items*

[a] Action items

Please give us the status of your Action Item. We will go through the list
<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open

[b] Initial draft of "Ontology for Media Entity 1.0"

    i) Status (Wonsuk, Veronique)

    ii) Terminology

    Media Entity vs. Entity Endeavour (Victor, PA),
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.ht
ml>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0090.htm
l

    iii) Attribute descriptors 

    Clarifications (David)
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.ht
ml>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0099.htm
l    

    Tobias: Description of the elements 

    iv) Syntactic descriptions comment from Felix:
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.ht
ml>
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009May/0096.htm
l

      

[c] Browsable version (Ruben), can it be done automatically?

         <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology>
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/MediaOntology

 
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2009Apr/0065.ht
ml> 

[d] Schedule for API and Ontology for Media Object 1.0 First Draft.

Set up a time plan in order to move it to a draft

[e] AOB

---------------------------------------------

Joakim Söderberg
Received on Monday, 25 May 2009 15:15:09 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 25 May 2009 15:15:16 GMT