W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-annotation@w3.org > September 2008

Re: [AGENDA v2] Media annotations Working Group telephone conference 2008-09-16

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:16:42 +0900
Message-ID: <48CFB1BA.1050602@w3.org>
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org

Hi all,

only Véronique and Werner were on the call, so we cancelled the meeting. 
We talked a bit about Verionques mail. Next call will be next week, same 
time, with more particpants (for sure).

Felix

Felix Sasaki さんは書きました:
> Hi all,
>
> this is version 2 of the agenda for tomorrows call.
> Updates are: new issues for new requirements / use cases from yesterday,
> updated regrets, call for a scribe, new topic "rotating calls", update
> on f2f meeting, update on draft templates.
>
> Felix
>
>
> Media Annotations Working Group telephone conference 2008-09-16
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> Tuesday, 16 September 13:00-14:00 UTC (9:00am-10:00am Boston local)
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=16&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3204
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
> Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code : 6294 (spells "MAWG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel : #mediaann on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
> Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
> Zakim information : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> WG home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/
> WG admin home page : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin
> WG AI tracker : http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/
> WG open issue : http://tinyurl.com/59ecly
>
>
> Regrets: Phil, Daniel, Tobias, Raphael,
>
>
> 1) Agenda review / approval of previous minutes
> Previous minutes: http://www.w3.org/2008/09/09-mediaann-minutes.html
>
>
> 2) Selection of scribe for next meeting. We are still looking for a
> scribe, any volunteers?
> Scribe list: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/admin.html
> Scribe FAQ:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-policy/2006Oct/0001.html
>
>
> 3) Future telephone conferences and f2f meetings / call time
>
> a) next call planed: 23. September
>
> b) f2f meeting at TPAC update
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0011.html
> We are planning to have a meeting slot for 1 hour with the PLING
> Interest Group http://www.w3.org/Policy/pling/
> Slot: Friday, 24 October, 11 a.m. - noon.
>
> c) Call time rotation
> We have people from the East cost interested in participating. I'd like
> to get a feeling who would be willing to work in a bi-weekly rotating
> approach
>
> Slot 1)
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=16&year=2008&hour=13&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> the current time, that is:
> West Coast: 6 a.m.
> Boston: 9 a.m.
> Central Europe: 3 p.m.
> Korea / Japan: 10 p.m.
> Slot 2)
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=09&day=16&year=2008&hour=21&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
> West Coast: 2 p.m.
> Boston: 5 p.m.
> Central Europe: 11 p.m.
> Korea / Japan: 6 a.m.
>
> The day of the week (Tuesday) would be the same. Please indicate at
> http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/mediannrotationtime/?login
> whether this would work for you. NOTE: we would keep the UTC time also
> if the time zone changes elsewhere.
>
>
> 4) Call for co-chair
> No progress here
>
>
> 5) Action items
>
> a) From tracker:
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/track/actions/open
>
> b) From last call. NOTE: tracker cannot handle "action items for everybody".
> - All to check if there is standards/formats that you would like to NOT be
> considered
> will keep this open for one more week
> - All to check that the list will cover the various formats
> will keep this open for one more week
> - All to write a short introduction on the public mailing list
> close this today.
>
>
> 6) Editing
>
> a) Editors
> No volunteers yet - please consider becoming an editor again
>
> b) Editing setup, location etc.
> Description at http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/editors.html
>
> c) Editing targets
> Now all in place:
> "Ontology for Media Object Use Cases and Requirements"
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-req/mediaont-req.html
> "Ontology for Media Object 1.0"
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html
> "API for Media Object 1.0"
> http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
>
>
> 7) Open issues
> URI for existing issues: http://tinyurl.com/59ecly
>
> NOTE: please create Bugzilla issues for new requirementsl. You will need
> a login for that, see http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/createaccount.cgi
>
> a) [ISSUE 6054] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6054
> Formats in scope / out of scope
> In scope so far: IPTC, XMP, EXIF, EBU, MPEG-7
> Candidate: IPTV metadata specification for IPTV video
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0007.html
>
> b) [ISSUE 6064] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6064
> Use case "Services by using an unified media annotation"
> Proposed by Daniel
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/att-0005/00-part
> http://www.w3.org/2007/08/video/positions/SAMSUNG.pdf
>
> c) [ISSUE 6065] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6065
> Use case "Video on IPTV"
> Proposed by Daniel
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/att-0005/00-part
>
> d) [ISSUE 6066] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6066
> Requirement "Covering variations across locales"
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0007.html
>
> e) [ISSUE 6067] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6067
> Use case "Audiovisual archive as a Cultural Heritage institution"
> Proposed from Veronique at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0010.html
>
> f) [ISSUE 6068] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6068
> Use case "Metadata to help promoting safe environments"
> Proposed from Phil Archer
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0006.html
>
> g) [ISSUE 6069] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6069
> Use case "Multi media and semantic web technologies"
> Proposed from Tobias
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0013.html
>
> h) [ ISSUE 6077] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6077
> Use case "Photo"
> Based on XG report
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/mmsem/XGR-interoperability-20070814/
> and summarized in
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-annotation/2008Sep/0017.html
>
> i) [ISSUE 6078] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6078
> Use case "Music"
> Background same as "Photo" use case
>
> j) [ISSUE 6079] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6079
> Use case "News"
> Background same as "Photo" use case
>
> k) [ISSUE 6080] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6080
> Use case "Tagging"
> Background same as "Photo" use case
>
> l) [ISSUE 6081] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6081
> Use case "semantic media analysis"
> Background same as "Photo" use case
>
> m) [ISSUE 6082] http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=6082
> Use case "algorithm representation"
> Background same as "Photo" use case
>
>
> 8) AOB
>
> adjourn
> -------------------------
>
>   
Received on Tuesday, 16 September 2008 13:17:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Friday, 10 October 2008 05:33:19 GMT