From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org [mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Daniel Park
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:32 PM
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Media Annotation Use Cases

Hi all,

We had small  discussion of use cases very briefly at the previous teleconference. I would like to trigger this thread on the mailing list first, and go to further details at upcoming next teleconference. What use cases are you thinking about in conjunction with Media Annotation ?

To me, I would propose a couple of use cases here.

[1] Video Recommendation Services by using an unified medna annotation

References from the past workshop: http://www.w3.org/2007/08/video/positions/SAMSUNG.pdf

[2] Video on the IPTV

Any comments or issues are welcome...!

---